Friday, May 28, 2010

were you the one??

broken fragments in my head
blurry images run again
were you the one by my side?
when all my world fell apart.

the poison ran through my veins
pushed the senses miles away
those dilated moments i cried
were you the one wiping them away?

trapped within these unfamiliar walls
screaming out my forgotten name
were you the one across the glass?
who shared all those silent tears

when the blood poured out that cut
and they refused to stitch it up
bound and gagged I lay alone
were you the one who set me free?

when i walked into the glow
cleansed, free, allowed to go
were you the one who walked away?
leaving me to wage my wars alone.





My last post was disappointing. it didnt come out the way i wanted to, but i put it up anyway. so i made another attempt toimprovise. this isnt exactly upto the mark either....but it expresses it a lil better.

No comments: