Tuesday, November 4, 2008

..............

It has always been easier to pretend,
Than trying to bring this pain to an end.
I rather drift away from you,
Drift away while the memories are few.
I should have known right from the start,
I can’t believe I let you break my heart.
Now suddenly your smile seems fake,
All your promises have started to break.
You tell me your sorry and everything is the same,
But I find it hard to accept your claim.
I’ve believed in your lies for too long,
All my trust in you has now long gone.
I don’t need you and neither do you,
Its time to stop pretending, I’ll start my life anew,
Only this time….without you.

1 comment:

Trintelpathy said...

i like this one the most out of the three latest poems u hv put up. the reason- its more practical... u dont sound as if you are falling ... falling... on.. its more as if you have fallen and now are getting up.. sounds better... though the theme is pain ,like always, i prefer the side that chooses to recognise the pain instead of burying it. u r a gr8 writer.. shud try puting them up ina collection ans publishing.. but add a little extra shades of your life... not necessarily happiness... cause thats difficult for u,,, naything out of the huge life u have... tk cr.
jo