Thursday, April 3, 2008

tainted love

how can u expect me to be happy
when i asked for patience, you didn't show me any,
how can you say you love me?
every time i was in pain, you just let me be.
you left me alone to fight my fears,
you weren't there to wipe my tears.
do you know you are the reason i cry?
you will be the reason i'll have to die.
if ever the world breaks apart,
if gods cry n all tears run dry.
if the world ends and hell descends,
you can search the seven seas for me,
but i'll be gone just so that u could see,
we were never meant to be,
your love always seemed too empty...

4 comments:

ViRaNa said...

beautiful usage of words..

Herman Singh said...

this is one of my favorites................really liked it ya

Unknown said...

quite original track, really...

Ankita said...

thx...it is my fav..